KS2 SATs Maths Course
This course does not require an assessment prior to enrolling. The course is suitable for students in Years 4-6 that need extra support in Maths or any child preparing for the Key Stage 2 SATs exam. The aim of the course is to:
- Help children achieve their full potential in Maths while at primary school and carry this through to secondary school
- Work through all Key Stage 2 topics in Maths in preparation for the SATs exam
- Allow children to digest the material at their own pace with plenty of opportunities to apply their knowledge to different questions that appear in the Key Stage 2 SATs exam
- Gain knowledge of methods and techniques in relation to Key Stage 2 Maths
- Develop a love of learning and a love for Maths
Please click on the tab below to view the details of our course:
KS2 SATs Maths Course Details
- A variety of materials provided from various resources
- High quality teaching delivered by professional, dedicated and inspiring tutors; all fully qualified and experienced
- Small class sizes
- Carefully designed homework schedule detailing the worksheet(s) and date that each piece of work is to be completed. All homework is written down for each child so each child is aware of what homework they have.
- Delivering methodical, bespoke techniques that can only be achieved by enrolling onto one of our courses
- Ongoing tests and assessments to monitor progress
- Open door policy with tutors so parents can contact tutors whenever required, with prompt replies
This course is priced at £50 per session. Each session is 1.5 hours in duration. Payment for sessions are made on a monthly basis.
The aim for homework on this course is for our children to have the opportunity to read through their techniques and methods and have the opportunity to apply what they have learnt in the lesson to consolidate their knowledge. We believe in a little and often approach where possible. Homework should be no more than 20-30 minutes per day.