11+ Foundation Course (Year 3)
This course does NOT require an assessment prior to enrolling; the assessment is optional. The course is suitable for any student that is currently in Year 3. The aim of the course is to:
- Keep children above the expected level at school
- Introduce Verbal Reasoning (from term 1) and Non-verbal Reasoning (from term 3)
- Learn at a slow and natural pace, giving all children the time to consolidate and apply the knowledge they have learnt
- Develop strong foundations in Maths and English
The course provides an excellent foundation for our Full Eleven Plus Course. Please click on the tab below to view the details of our course:
11+ Foundation Course Details
- A variety of materials provided from various resources
- High quality teaching delivered by professional, dedicated and inspiring tutors; all fully qualified and experienced
- Small class sizes
- Carefully designed homework schedule detailing the worksheet(s) and date that each piece of work is to be completed. All homework is written down for each child so each child is aware of what homework they have.
- Delivering methodical, bespoke techniques that can only be achieved by enrolling onto one of our courses
- Ongoing tests and assessments to monitor progress
- Detailed feedback sheet sent via email at the end of each lesson with homework scores, lesson content, individual areas for improvement and future focus; making parents feel a part of each lesson
- Parents are given direct contact numbers of their tutors so they can contact them whenever they need, with prompt replies
Our course is priced at £75 per session. Each session is one hour and thirty five minutes in duration. Each child must take one session per week. Payment for sessions are made on a monthly basis (1st of each month).
Homework on our Foundation course is minimal as we do not want our children to feel overworked, but we want them to have the opportunity to apply what they have learnt in the lesson to consolidate their knowledge. We believe in a little and often approach. Homework should be no more than 20 minutes per day.