11+ Full Course (Year 4)
This course requires an assessment prior to enrolling. The course is suitable for any student that is currently in Year 4. The aim of the course is to:
- Keep children above the expected level at school
- Allow children to digest the course content at their own pace with plenty of opportunities to apply their knowledge to different question types
- Work through various topic tests, with expectations and set goals after each topic test
- Develop sound knowledge in Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning
Please click on the tab below to view the details of our course:
11+ Full Course Details
- A variety of materials provided from various resources
- High-quality teaching delivered by professional, dedicated and inspiring tutors; all fully qualified and experienced
- Small class sizes
- Carefully designed homework schedule detailing the worksheet(s) and date that each piece of work is to be completed. All homework is written down for each child so each child is aware of what homework they have.
- Delivering methodical, bespoke techniques that can only be achieved by enrolling onto one of our courses
- Ongoing tests and assessments to monitor progress
- Detailed feedback sheet sent via email at the end of each lesson with homework scores, lesson content, areas for improvement and future focus; making parents feel a part of each lesson
- Parents are given direct contact numbers of their tutors so they can contact them whenever they need, with prompt replies
This course is priced at £80 per session. Each session is two hours in duration. Each child must take one session per week. Payment for sessions is made on a monthly basis.
The aim of homework on our Full Course is for our children to have the opportunity to read through their techniques and methods and have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in the lesson to consolidate their knowledge. We believe in a little and often approach where possible. Homework should be no more than 30 minutes per day.