11+ Fast Track Course (Year 5)
This course requires an assessment prior to enrolling. The course is suitable for any student is currently in Year 5. The aim of the course is to:
- Keep children above the expected level at school
- Identify any content knowledge gaps in each child’s learning. Bridge these gaps with our methods and techniques.
- Develop concrete knowledge in Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Deliver and utilise our bespoke exam technique with all children.
- Work through various mock papers, with expectations and set goals after each mock test
Please click on the tab below to view the details of our course:
11+ Fast Track Course Details
- A variety of materials provided from various resources
- High quality teaching delivered by professional, dedicated and inspiring tutors; all fully qualified and experienced
- Small class sizes
- Carefully designed homework schedule detailing the worksheet(s) and date that each piece of work is to be completed. All homework is written down for each child so each child is aware of what homework they have.
- Delivering methodical, bespoke techniques that can only be achieved by enrolling onto one of our courses
- Ongoing tests and assessments to monitor progress
- Access to our revision timetable for the summer holiday months. The timetable has been carefully designed and developed over the years, with optimum time frames allocated for each subject, as well as the optimum work to play ratio to make sure our children do not feel over worked
- Detailed feedback sheet sent via email at the end of each lesson with homework scores, lesson content, areas for improvement and future focus; making parents feel a part of each lesson
- Parents are given direct contact numbers of their tutors so they can contact them whenever they need, with prompt replies
- Detailed mock exam advice and feedback with new goals set before the next mock exam
- Ongoing support when results come through in October, and assistance with filling in the CAF form
This course is priced at £85 per session. Each session is two hours and fifteen minutes in duration. Each child must take one session per week. Payment for sessions are made on a monthly basis.
The aim for homework on our fast track course is for our children to have the opportunity to read through their techniques and methods and have the opportunity to apply what they have learnt in the lesson to consolidate their knowledge. Children on our Fast Track course receive more homework than children on any of our other courses, as this is the final year of learning. From September to April, children should have no more than 40 minutes per day. From May to June, children should have no more than 50 minutes per day. During the summer months of July and August, children can receive up to 1 hour of homework per day; however we only introduce this to children once they are on their school holidays.